- Enable PDF Document editing mode when open document. When you check this, program will analysis PDF and extract text & images, then you can edit it directly. If the PDF is scanned, the OCR engine will be started automatically to scan it. When you need't to edit some text or images of document, you should not check it. This named deep editing mode, otherwise named light editing mode.
- Enable PDF editing when import PDF file. When you need edit something from the imported PDF file, you should check this.
- Enable to choose page when import PDF file. If you only want to import some pages from PDF, you can check this. In import window, you can press command" key and click the page you want to choose multi-pages, then insert them.
- Scanner. When scan document from your scanner, you can decide to whether need edit text.
- OCR Language. There are about 20+ kinds of language to use, but you must select correct langauge to scan.
- Cut/copy/paste (for object). Check this, which will allow you to do between documents, if you are editing multi documents simultaneously.
- Show comment popup. You can show or hide comment popup when click comment icon.
- According to your needs, anytime, you can enable or disable these features.
2. Menu, Toolbar and View
- According to object action, the menu item or tool button status will be changed.
3. Document open and new
- Open -> If you are using deep editing mode, the following will show, It just tell you that program is extracting PDF text and images, then you can edit document directly in build-in editor. Otherwise, in light editing mode, you still can do anything except text and image change. Anytime, you can switch editing mode. Sometime, when you start program, which maybe open the last unsaved document firstly, this is just in light editing mode, if you want to use deep editing mode, you need close this document, and open it again.
- New -> When you create PDF document, or new blank PDF page, this is used in deep editing mode automatically.
4. Auto save and restore
- Auto save -> Program will save document automatically within a certain period of time in some place.
- Restore -> If you want to restore document from other versions, you can do very easily by following.
- Choose document what you want to restore, click "Done" or "Restore". Then you need close the document, and open it again frome "Open Recent..." menu, the program will open the restored document.
- In any editing mode, you can insert tables, manipulate table row, column and cell. However, there are somewhat different for cell property in these two editing mode.
- Deep editing -> Every cell of tabe is rich. You can set different font & color, insert hyperlink for each character, word, or what you selected text, and you also can set different text alignment for each cell.
- Light editing ->You only can set different font & color for each cell.
6. Text Box
- In any editing mode, you can insert & manipulate text boxes. However, there are somewhat different for text action in these two editing mode.
- Deep editing -> Text box is rich. You can set different font & color, insert hyperlink for each character, word, or what you selected text, and you also can set text alignment.
- Light editing ->You only can set font & color for whole text.
- You can insert hyperlink for text box or table cell in deep ny editing mode, the hyperlink prefix should be: "http://, https:// or mailto:".
8. Pick up
- This is a very practical tool. You can pick up any content from anywhere of PDF document, move the view port to where need to pick up, and change the view port size, double click it, then which will insert one image in PDF editor.
- Double click bookmark text to edit it.
- Add bookmark -> There are two ways to add bookmark, click in anywhere of bookmark view, then click the "Bookmark" tool bar button; or you can double click in anywhere of bookmakr view.
- Double click bookmark text to edit it.
- Comment view -> You can edit,search & manage PDF comments in this view more better.
11. Interactive PDF form(about button)
- Field name -> It should have different field name for non grouped button.
- ID -> This is only used for radio button style. For example, if you want to use three radio buttons to one group, the field name can named "my radiobuttons", and the first radio button ID named "radio button1", second named "radio button2", third named radio button3", then they will be one group. Fro checkbox button. you should named different field name for each check box.
12. Move & remove for object
- Move object ->You also can press direction key "Arrow left/right/up/down", move object to precise position.
- object -> You can click the tool bar button"Remove" to remove object, and you also can press "delete" key to do this.